Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last call for Painting Classes, dont miss a minute

Holiday Sketch at Alexandra Bay, Noosa Heads Australia
using felt pen and watercolour wash A5 size
Holidays are almost over, personally I looking forward to another year of having fun with my classes and sharing my painting ideas with my students. This holiday has been a continuing exploration of oils. Over the summer I enjoy the slow leisurely pace which this medium gives me in our warm climate. Ive discovered Archival Fast Drying White oil paint which speeds up the drying time .White is generally used in highlights and tends to be used more thickly so this feature is really great.Ive used it on the last painting on my blog

Classes start Monday February 1 , so please email or phone to confirm your place

No comments:

Post a Comment